I never really thought I would have the chance to do this in my life, even if I did, I thought it would be farther down the road. So, this is EXCITING. I'm so happy to announce that I will be having an Art Showing/Open House on April 18th!!
Here's what you need to know:
- When? Tuesday, April 18th, from 5pm to 8pm
- Where? At the Kellerman's Event Center in downtown White Bear Lake (2222 4th St, St Paul, MN 55110-3011, United States)
- There will be "adult beverages" available for purchase from The Alchemist (attached to The Kellerman's Event Center)
- Coffee and yummy snacks will be available
- There will be prints of my photographs ranging from my trips in Northern Minnesota to local White Bear Lake photos to the mountains of Montana, and some others scattered in between. PLUS - Prints will all be up for SALE! (whaaatt??!)
- There will be a great community of people attending and plenty of conversation!
I think that about covers it! But WOW. This is so incredibly exciting. I'm elated to share my photographs and passion with the community who has raised me and supported me in every way possible. It's truly a blessing. ALSO - Thanks to The Fifth Element for kindly hosting this event!
Come join us for an fun evening of conversation, food and art!